- 1 lb. MaxOut Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher
- Depth = 2.6 In.
- Width = 3.6 In.
- Height = 10.0 In.
- Listed and Rated 2B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel Strap & Mounting Bracket
- 5 Ft. – 8 Ft. Discharge Range
- High Quality Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Compact, Lightweight, Easy to Use
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
MaxOut™ dry chemical fire extinguishers have a proven track record in extinguishing the types of fires likely to occur in an automotive environment. Models MX250C, MX250R and MX250B utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. Models MX100C, MX100R and MX100B contain a siliconized sodium bicarbonate based dry chemical with free flowing and non-caking additives. All MaxOut™ models effectively smother and break the chain reaction of fires involving flammable liquids and pressurized gasses, and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. MaxOut™ models MX250C, MX250B and MX250R are also highly effective at stopping fires of common combustibles like wood and paper. Great for marine or residential use.