- 2.5 lb. MaxOut Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher
- Depth = 3.0 In.
- Width = 4.5 In.
- Height = 14.8 In.
- Listed and Rated 1A:10B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- Us Coast Guard Approved With Bracket Listed On UL Label
- Made in U.S.A.
- Two Strap Steel Mounting Bracket
- 9 Ft. – 15 Ft. Discharge Range
- High Quality Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Compact, Lightweight, Easy to use
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
MaxOut™ dry chemical fire extinguishers have a proven track record in extinguishing the types of fires likely to occur in an automotive environment. Models MX250C, MX250R and MX250B utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. Models MX100C, MX100R and MX100B contain a siliconized sodium bicarbonate based dry chemical with free flowing and non-caking additives. All MaxOut™ models effectively smother and break the chain reaction of fires involving flammable liquids and pressurized gasses, and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. MaxOut™ models MX250C, MX250B and MX250R are also highly effective at stopping fires of common combustibles like wood and paper. Great for marine or residential use.