- Universal Mounting Can
- 1.250” induction hardened and chrome plated rod
- Hardened billet AL6061 piston
- 2” OD skived and burnished seamless tube
- CNC machined, laser logo etched anodized aluminum threaded end cap with o-ring air valve
- Nitrogen pressurized to 200-PSI
Universal mounting, 4” travel air bump stop provides additional suspension compression control when the suspension is bottoming out, without sacrificing vehicle ride quality. The Pro Comp MX2.0B Air Bump Stop features a 1.250 induction hardened, chrome plated rod with a hardened billet AL6061 piston. The rod and piston are combined with a 2.0” outer diameter skived and burnished seamless tube. The body is zinc plated to provide a protective finish. This emulsion style (Nitrogen gas and hydraulic oil mixed) air bump is filled with a high grade, race quality oil to resist foaming and thermal breakdown and Nitrogen pressurized to 200-PSI. CNC machined, laser logo etched anodized aluminum bump cap and end cap add the finishing touch. The included universal weld-on mount allows for custom mounting of the bump stop on most vehicle applications.