If your a Driveline Shop or OEM we have the solve for you! Get your Hands on our new Joint Jackets for the wholesale market. Available in Black Silicone, it will add a nice touch to all your drive shaft. Also, for a few pennies more we can add your Brand to the side of each one, allowing some extra branding at a low cost. Available for as low as $.59 each, they are as affordable as any other solution you have on your shelf!
Email us now for pricing!
Fits U-joint(s) – 1310, 1310 BC, 1330, 1330 BC, 1350, 1350 AAM, Dana 30, Dana 44, GM 3RL, 7260, Mechanics 2, Toyota, & MORE
Fits U-joint(s) – 1480, Dana 60, Dana 70, 7290, 1410, 1410 AAM, & MORE
Who Uses The Joint Jacket?
- Oil Industry
- OEM Manufacturers
- Drive Shaft Manufacturers
- Recreational Users
… and many more!
The Joint jacket offers big protection for little money.
- Oil, Fuel, Solvent, and Acid resistant.
- More puncture resistant than most natural rubbers.
- Store your Universal Joints without worry, in your trunk, under your seat, or in the shop.
- Slip it over your spare Drive Shaft or Axle U-Joint without using the silly tape.
- Works in pairs to protect all 4 Caps, or use just one Joint Jacket when you have only 2 Caps vulnerable.
- Provide damage protection when transporting and handling.
- Use during Axle or Drive Shaft installation to prevent accidental loss or damage.
Care and Use:
- NOTE: Some versions of the Joint Jacket Fit tight and some loose. This is intentional, it allows for variations in U-Joint series cap size.
- DO Wash with soap and water to remove mild dirt and debris. Don’t use Acetone!
- DON’T get caught using electrical tape on your Bearing caps, if so you will soon find out why.
- DO buy as many as you want, we offer bulk pricing too.
- DON’T let your friends use electrical tape either, they will blame you.
- DO check out the Additional Information section for more Scientific Jargon…